Dudhsagar waterfalls trip is an amazing experience like never you have before. The Waterfalls located at the border of Goa and Karnataka. It is not only beautiful also in the list of 4th tallest Waterfalls in India. Dudhsagar falls in Goa is a magnetic spot for tourist, every year thousand of domestic and international tourist come to see the majestic cascade of white waterfalls in Goa from 1017 feet height vertical mountain. The key point is timing for this trip, Morning is the best time to visit Dudhsagar falls.
Dudhsagar falls has a name of waterfalls because of its milky white water ” Sea of Milk”, which many believes in a gesture to white spray and foam creates in the lake of great waterfalls. It has 4 step fall that makes it tough to reach over steep hills to view the picturesque of the Dudhsagar. Dudhsagar not only one of the best waterfalls in Goa even best in India.
It is not a general Goa tourist destination, where you can reach easily, boarding from hotels and reach the destination having tasty snacks and a mug of beer and then head back to hotels. Of course, you need some planning to make it an easy trip to view the wonderful spot Dudhsagar waterfalls in Goa.
How to reach DudhSagar Falls from Goa
There is no direct transport system to reach Dudhsagar Falls, If you are going by Bus or taxi then Kulem will be the first stop. Then treks start from here, Treks on railway track have a total distance 12 km to reach Dudhsagar falls.
Bus and taxi service available and depart from Calangute/Miramar Residency at 6.30 am every day.
Rate: Rs.2000/-per head (Inclusive Snacks/Water bottle, Lunch, Life jacket & Entry Fee ) AC Coach/Innova/Jeep/Wagon R/Ertiga (subject to passengers)
Nearest railway station is Londa junction After the train reaches the castle rock or Kulem which takes 3 to 4 hours by road. After that trek is only an option to reach the waterfall.
Best time to Visit Dudhsagar falls in Goa
Well, You can visit any month of the year, but monsoon season is not advisable. During the monsoon, treks are becoming more difficult and swollen to reach and some of the treks are close by the forest department in safety measurement. Best time visit Dudhsagar falls in Goa start after the monsoon when abundant of waters and fresh greenery covered hills.
Some points to keep in Mind during Dudhsagar fall trip.
- Must bring a good pair of shoes for trekking because tracks look very easy but can be painful for long distance.
- Do not forget rain coat if you are traveling during monsoon.
- There is no availability of foods at waterfalls so carry your own and please don’t forget to get back food rapper.
- Be careful at railway track for upcoming and going train
- Make a micro plan for Dudhsagar falls n Goa trip because the day will be very busy in changing transports and treks.
- Plan your trip for a very early morning, then you can enjoy full time at Falls. Morning is the best time to visit Dudhsagar falls in Goa.
You May also Like